Sep 10, 2016

Some First, a WORST and Some Random

It was a big week for Adelyn. She was so excited to go to her FIRST day of dance class!

Afterwards we went to Smith's to pick up a few groceries.
She was so excited to see Chase from Paw Patrol.
 The next day was her FIRST day of Preschool! My goodness she was so excited!
With all that excitement, Markham had a few kidney stones.
His FIRST
Nearly killed him.
WORST pain he has ever had.
Terrible, horrible VERY BAD time
He DOES NOT recommend it.

Since Kaitlyn and Jackson are in school all day, Addie and I are buddies.
She loves to help me shop


She has Roxy to snuggle all day.
She likes to play dress up
 Fun Halloween décor is out in the stores! We are so excited!
 We got a Del Taco just down the road! We love it!
 Project
After
 I've been doing a little FALL crafting! ♥♥♥
GO Aggies!!
 We have plums! I love these things!!
They bring back so many good memories of when I was a kid at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa had so many fruit trees. Plums were my favorite and I would eat my heart out.
Happy Fall Y'all!! We are loving it!

1 comment:

Maj said...

Addie is looking so grown up- glad she no longer has to count down the days until dance and preschool. Mard-keep that water bottle going. You don't want to have "seconds" -a first stone is one too many. All in all- looks like a good fall happening in Syracuse.