Sep 21, 2016

Pumpkin Muffins ♥ Barbie and Soccer

Fall is in full swing. ♥

The smell of pumpkin muffins baking in the kitchen is one of my favorite smells.
My dear friend Staci brought me 6 cans of pumpkin last week after I mentioned it had been sold out when I went to buy it.
I ♥ her.
 Jackson is playing soccer again!
He has scored a goal in his last 2 games!! I told him to imagine the ball is a raptor he has to get back in its cage.  He is very much into dinos lately.

Addie is very much into Barbie: Life in the Dream House on Netflix. My goodness it is her favorite show right now. She was thrilled when Kenzlee gave her all of this stuff that she no longer wanted. Score for Addie!!
Addie is loving dance and preschool.
Jackson is loving karate and soccer
Kaitlyn is loving dance, tumbling and sewing lessons.
I spend A LOT of time driving these cuties around.

We are happy and busy ♥

No comments: