Aug 9, 2016

Monte Cristo in the Trailer! ♥

So I never thought we would own a camping trailer. Haha. But I am learning that I should never say "Never." I end up eating that word over and over again.

The kids love to camp. We went camping in Bear Lake a few weeks ago...in a tent...and it wasn't my favorite...at all.

Anyway we decided that the only way we (I) would enjoy camping would be in a trailer, with a bathroom and a bed. So we spent a couple weeks looking at different ones and finally found the ONE on KSL. Wahoo!!

We had so much fun!! 
The kiddos helped me get dinner ready.
We were all so hungry and it tasted sooo good!
****
We followed it up with s'mores
Dirty girl!
She loved playing in the dirt.
We gave all the kiddos a warm shower in the trailer before bed.
They needed it! Especially this one.
In the morning, the kiddos helped Markham put cinnamon rolls in the dutch oven.
They could hardly wait for them to cook.

Frosting time!! YUM
It was a beautiful campground.  The kiddos loved riding their scooters on the paths
 They also spent a lot of time working on their hula hoop skills.
They loved roasting hot dogs around the campfire
 


Relaxin' in the trailer
 Playing games at night
 Reading stories in the bunks
 Heading home
We had such a fun time together out in the woods.♥ Cant wait for our next adventure!

No comments: