Jun 30, 2016

Logan Reminiscing...

Oh Logan love. What a wonderful few years it was. Living with my sister..., and my brother for a time, meeting friends I knew I would love forever, and of course, meeting Markham ♥

It was just the best of times. I wish I had more pictures of those carefree and silly days. Maybe the lack of makes it that much more magical. Moments that are locked away in memory only.

We had a reunion at Merlin Olsen Park with the friends we met back in those days. Since Lindsey had the same name as my lil' sis Lindsey we decided to call her Pony. Not sure how we picked it but it stuck. Soon after we were all assigned an animal name. Probably one of those super late nights that we thought ourselves hilarious.

Lindsey= Pony
Shad=Chimp
My sis Lindsey= Duck
Jake=Panther
Annie=Fish, pronounced "Feesh"
Me=Bunny
Markham=Rabbit

Funny sidebar. Kaitlyn really thought Lindsey's name was "Pony" until she was like 6. lol


Since those days, Duck married Panther and I married Rabbit. Pony married Brian. Feesh was married and had Millie and Chimp is still looking for his wife.
We laughed and caught up. It was a perfect day.
 The kiddos played with cousins and friends and had a blast too.
 Pony and Brian and their sweet little Jace.
 Aunt Lindsey is the BEST AUNT EVER and pushed and played with these cuties for a long time.
 Addie and Oakley never too far away from each other


 Annie's daughter, Amelia, or Millie for short is a cutie for sure.

 Playing in the water
My 2 favorite Lindseys ♥

. I love this girl ♥
Our parents were a big part of our lives back then too. Their presence was requested by the group.

The guys had a great time playing Bocce ball



The last time we were all together, Lindsey and Brian's wedding.... 7 years ago.
It's been an awesome 7 years ♥


No comments: