Jul 8, 2014

July 4th Fun

We headed up to Logan for the night to watch fireworks with cousins. For some reason their show was on the 3rd. My parents treated us to The Bluebird for Dinner. YUM. The kiddos wanted to enjoy an ice cream at the bar. It was pretty cute.  I wish we would have done this more when we lived there. I miss Logan. That place will always hold magic for me.
The next day was the 4th. We had lunch at Five Guys and explored the very expansive new Al's Sporting Goods. Markham got a camping pillow for his upcoming trip to Mammoth and I got a North Face hoodie. My little sis made some funny little quip about me being a poser. Maybe, lol. But hey its super cute. I just love me a cute zip up hoodie. 

After that we went home and took naps and got ready for fireworks that night.  I snapped a few pics before we left.
What cuties. 
We grabbed a pizza, hit the gas station for some treats and headed over to Davis High.  It's become our tradition. We spread out our blanket and relaxed. The kiddos kicked the soccer ball around and ate way too much junk food. That's how we celebrate the USA apparently.
Oh dear. Where are this girls' parents? They just let her guzzle diet coke like that. Hmmm.
Sparklers! Gotta love them and all their risky danger. yikes. 
 Happy Birthday America!! 
We love you and all the people who fight to protect your freedoms. ♥♥
We are truly blessed to live here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wait, where's the cute photo of your new zip up hoodie? logan will always be a magical place for me too. the photos on the steps of the kids are so cute! love the firework shot too. great job!

CottleCrew said...

See now you had to comment on my blog and I spent all my time catching up on your adorable family!! I've been horrible at documenting our lives, I'm so glad you haven't. Your kids are getting so big, time has gone so fast since the good ole Head Start days. Glad life seems to be treating you well, thanks for the comment!!