May 30, 2014

Grandma and Papa's Barn

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Idaho with my family. It was fun to get together with everyone. The highlight was a fun filled afternoon at Grandma and Papa's barn. 
The kiddos were so excited
First up- dinner and s'mores. YUM. The kiddos had a great time cooking their own dinner. Ha! Maybe we should try this at home, lol. 
After their little tummies were full Grandpa gave them tractor rides.
 Next up- horse rides with Grandma.
 Cousin Parker hamming it up
 Little Addie's turn!
 My cute sister and her sweet kiddos
100 % Daddy's girl
Having fun with cousins ♥
Best playground ever.
 Thanks for a SUPER fun time Grandma and Papa!!♥ ♥ We made some great new memories.

We also visited the cemetery and placed flowers where my sweet grandparents and little brother were buried. We did not forget to remember those who have passed and the sacrifices they made. I wish I would have snapped a picture. The flowers were beautiful. 

As we drove home Monday night I heard little Jackson say, "I miss Papa."

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Loved looking through all these pictures! I have the fondest memories of us riding the horses when we were little. Love you all!