Mar 18, 2013

Quotable Quotes

My Jackson makes me giggle daily. Here are a few of his most recent sayings--

I told him he was my favorite little boy in the whole wide world and he said "Ohhh you called me little. I'm not little, I'm big!!!"

Kaity thought she left her scriptures at church so she asked if we could look in the Lost and Found.  Jackson asked,  "We need to go to the Lost Fountains?"

When he gets in trouble he says "You don't love me because you are mad at me!" followed by, "I'm not awesome." (this one breaks my heart)

"That's awkward"

"This is so ridiculous right now!"

"Roxy kissed me because she loves me!!" (the dog)

In his prayer last night he was thankful for Spiderman and unicorns

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Hey cute girl, so I hopped over to see if you had had your baby yet, and apparently time flies by faster than I had thought, I am totally 2 months late! Congrat's-I hope you guys are doing great! She sure is a QT and your little ones are getting so big! So cute!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.