Aug 2, 2012

Park City

We spent a week in Park City with my parents and had a lot of fun. Markham has decided he likes the commute from there better so we may end up there someday. Most likely only in our dreams...we found a few houses for under a million, ha ha.

It was a great trip except for a little fender bender I was in....not awesome. Totally my fault and totally stupid. Imagine this poor girl's surprise when I decided to change lanes with zero regard for the fact that she was already there, whoops. SMASH.  Pregnant brain strikes again! It totally put a damper on the shopping trip to the outlets and really bummed me out all week.

We did lots of fun stuff though, we had yummy Italian at Ciserso's on Main and of course had to eat at our favorite, Baja Cantina. My parents treated me and the kids to a fun day checking out Oympic Park and riding the alpine slide.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ice cream after!! yum!
  
Fun day!

No comments: