Dec 29, 2011

A Very Merry Time

We spent Christmas in Idaho with my family this year. Kaity and Jackson had fun running around with their cousins. The adults had a fabulous time eating and playing a new game, 7 Wonders. Very fun. 

Since Christmas fell on a Sunday this year we went to church. It felt so appropriate to be there and listen to the choir sing and feel the Spirit. I felt so grateful.

 Before church we opened what Santa left in our stockings, and after we opened the rest. It was fun too see everyone open their presents one by one. But holy cow it took forever! Our family has grown, and is still growing. It was complete madness at times.
Oh the excitement! Kaity was really excited to get the movie Cars 2. She loves it, not sure why. Her favorites also include a CD player with a read along CD/book, play cash register, leapster games and cozy pink crocs.  Jackson loves his spaceship and "guys." He also loves his wooden train, car track and aqua-doodle mat. Markham's favorites include a pair of Ecco shoes he has been pining for, a CamelBak and a super warm sleeping bag for all those scout excursions.  My favorite gifts include a bulletin board where I can display all of Kaity's adorable art projects she brings home from school, a cozy Carnival robe just like the one I was loving on the cruise ship, and a beautiful white & fluffy down comforter.
The Carroll Gallery. I love it!

My mom made a yummy turkey dinner with all the fixings on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day we enjoyed Raclette. It has become a tradition.

I did  a crappy job taking pictures, I was just so wrapped up in it all. I wish I had a group shot with us all, including grandma.  I'm so grateful for family and how close we are.  It was an awesome Christmas.

No comments: