Dec 17, 2011

Fun Day

This time of year is so busy, but so fun!  Saturday was an awesome day. I had a hair appointment! Love that! Later Kaitlyn had a Christmas Recital, aka "Winter Showcase." She was dang cute.
Her and her little BFF from across the street
***
That night we had Raclette with Dylan & Ashley, Lindsey & Jake, and Lindsey & Brian.
Seriously good times and yummy food
We got serious this year and got an entire wheel of  Raclette! 13 lbs of cheese!! Thanks Jake!
What a little cutie, he preferred cheerios.
 All the kiddos love Uncle Dylan
 Roomates and best friends, 8 years later. Time flies!
Thanks for coming everyone! Love ya

4 comments:

Annie said...

I am behind in commenting buti just wanted to say how AWESOME your cruise looked! I am totally jealous! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful holiday season!

Brooke said...

Cousin, I am so behind, I haven't checked blogs in forever! I am so excited that you got to go away with your hubby! It looks like such a fantastic vacation! Hope you guys are great. Love you!

The Marchant's said...

I love little dance recitals...and getting my hair done...and cheese...good day! ;)

The Marchant's said...

Ps. Merry Christmas!