Oct 17, 2011

I Found My Camera!

So I was in the pilot digging through the center console looking for my gps when voila! I found my camera!  Here are some random pics of what we have been up to--

We went to the circus with some friends
The girls were astonished by the tight rope. Watching them was almost as much fun as watching the performers...almost. Those tight-ropers were pretty amazing.
 ***
Whenever we go to J & J Nursery I promise the kiddos we will visit the "fishies" if they are good while I agonize over what to plant. We were just there a few weeks ago picking out some shrubs.
They were good
 What cuties
when we left, Jackson yelled out, "Bye bye fishies"
***
My parents came for a visit, the kiddos had fun with Papa
Someday I will have a phone, camera and gps all in one! Wouldn't a smart phone be wonderful! My dang plan isn't due for an upgrade for another 6 months, grrrrrrrr.

No comments: