May 25, 2011

U2 360!

We had such an AWESOME night at the U2 concert!! It was intense! The Fray opened! We couldn't have asked for anyone else. We love The Fray, we saw them at USANA a few years ago and have been wanting to see them again. It was a perfect night!

The stage (the claw) was HUGE. Very spectacular. It was like fireworks after dark. 
We saw my die hard U2 fan cousins there!! Kip and Amy from Boise and Kyle and his girlfriend who live here in SLC. It was so crazy to see them! I remember they would always have U2 playing when I was little. I got my first taste at their house.

 After loving them for 20 something years, this was my first time seeing them live. It was a milestone for sure. They did not disappoint and sound awesome live. It is so cool to actually feel the beat of your favorite songs vibrate through your whole body.
Markham surprised me with the tickets last year for my birthday, but then it was canceled. Huge Bummer! A year later, it was worth the wait. 

Thanks for taking me to see U2 babe! It was epic!

3 comments:

thehaucks said...

Oh I bet U2 was awesome!! Someday.... :)

Kelli and Chad said...

I wish I could have gone too! That is such a great picture of all of you! My parents already have the group pic on their fridge :) So Fun!

Melissa Hernandez said...

we were there too, i wish i would have ran into you!!! cute pictures!