Apr 6, 2010

No Joke

It is April 6th and we have snow on the ground. We had a big storm last night. Hooray. This is not what I was hoping for. We are getting ready for a trip to St. George soon, and I can only hope it will be warm there.

Not everyone is bummed out about the snow. She wanted to go out this morning first thing, I managed to hold her off until 10.
 In other news, Jackson is scooting all over, it is super cute, I think all the moving is helping him slim down a bit ;) He weighs 21lbs still.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I agree with this storm thing. We have a ton of snow too... and the first thing Parks wanted to do was go shovel the driveway with Dad. How cute are our kids?

Your new blog background if Fab btw.
Love you guys!!

Ashley said...

I meant your blog background IS Fab btw....

Heidi said...

You are a much nicer mom than I. Josh begged to go out, but I didn't want to go dig out all of the winter clothing I just packed.

april said...

Heidi, you are a much more organized mom than I. I have not packed away winter clothes yet, so she lucked out ;)

Kim said...

We are having 90 degree days here if you need a vacation...but then you have to deal with the pollen.

I think I'd choose snow. :)

Annie said...

yep, boo for snow in april. but, at least your kids are so darn cute :-) love the basement, by the way, it looks awesome!

linnell10@hotmail.com said...

Amen to that!!! Warm weather will get here someday!! I keep saying "it WILL be warm in St. George - it WILL be warm in St. George....". Monte thinks it will so I'm going with that!! Can't wait to see you all and spend a little time with my very cute grandkids!! luv ya!!

Lindsey said...

So yeah what was up with that snow....I am glad at least someone is enjoying it!!! Will spring ever come?