Apr 15, 2010

32 and U2

The day has come.... I can no longer say I'm 31, because today I'm 32. I guess the bright side is that I'm not 33, I just have to look forward to that next year. boo hoo, right?

This pity party went on for most of the day.  I was feeling all old and wrinkly. (It doesn't help much that Markham is 4 years younger.)

But then Markham came home and made me so happy. We went to dinner and dessert and then he surprised me with tickets to U2!!! I have wanted to see U2 forever, and now we are going!! It's in June, I can hardly wait!

Markham comes through yet again ;) Thanks babe!!

8 comments:

Yadira said...

Happy Birthday April. What a great surprise. I will be 23 this year, I mean 32 this year as well and I think you still look great.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Don't worry, when you think about how you're old, just remember I'm still older!

Kelli and Chad said...

Happy B-day Cousin!! You don't look a day over 25, seriously. That is great about the U2 concert. I almost got tickets to see them. My brothers will be there though!!

Kim said...

Very exciting! Have a very happy day!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Holy cow...you are old (wink wink)!! I think old is like 70, I LOVE the 30's...I think they are way better than 20's. Glad you had a great B-day, you deserve it....and u2...cool!!!!

mikeandang said...

I can't believe I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday! Don't be sad-- you still have no wrinkles or gray hair, but your b-day does happen to fall on a REALLY bad day. Aren't you glad Markham isn't at Deloitte any more? Well, hope it was a good one. I guess that means we need to have another party:)

Jed and Rebecca said...

At least next year you will have the fact that you are not 34 to look forward too! Plus, you look so young nobody would even know you are 32!

Annie said...

There is no way you are 32. Seriously, no way. Awesome about the concert, though - go Markham!