Mar 3, 2010

A Random Sampling

A few pictures of life at our house as of late. We are just kicking around waiting for spring time.
Kaitlyn continues to be Jackson's "very best friend ever."
Kaity is an awesome work out buddy. In fact, she gets quite upset if I workout without her. She was very concerned about not having hand weights like me, she settled for 2 cans of tomato paste.
My 2 adorable kiddos. How lucky am I that I get to spend my days with them.
Sleeping beauty fell asleep while looking at her books.
I put Jackson on TOP of this blanket just a few minutes before.

4 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

I love that you have an exercise partner. She is starting at such a young age to be fit and lean :)

CottleCrew said...

So cute!!! Garrett likes to workout with me too and has his own cans of food. You should see that kid do jumping jacks . . .unfortunatley he is about as coordinated as me . . HILARIOUS!!

Yadira said...

I love your pictures. the one of caitlyn sleeping is cute.

Ashley said...

All of those pics are so ADORABLE!!! The one where they are both smiling is the best!! I also think its funny that Katie uses those cans. I used to do that with my mom. How special!!!