Aug 23, 2009

Pictures!

The other day we took the kiddos to get pictures taken. It is always stressful for me, will Kaitlyn cooperate, or scream and throw a tantrum? Did we wear the right colors? Do we coordinate? Will there be any good ones? Will this be a complete waste of time? Will Jackson be fussy and hungry? Did I bring the comb, the hairspray and change of clothes for the kids? Did I bring chapstick, and of course, diapers in 2 different sizes, (which is really neat) ,wipes, hand sanitizer, etc. etc. Right after the pictures, we were headed to the last Bee's Game of the Year with friends, which was way fun. I meant to take the camera for some pics, but it didn't make it into my bag(s).
Jackson
Kaitlyn
My two favorite guys!

10 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Darling! I know what you mean, I think I get soooo stressed out over pictures!! Why does it always seem so chaotic? They turned out great! What cute kiddos-and it doesn't hurt having a cute mommy and daddy ;O)

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Oh My GOSH!!!! Soooo stinking adorable is all I can say! love, love, love all the pictures of those sweet kiddos! Your family picture is fab. as well! So did you watch? how they made Jackson keep his head up? More photo shoots in October, per Papa Carroll! :) Love you all!

mikeandang said...

They turned out awesome. Wow! You must be really lucky because it wouldn't work out that well for me. So cute!

Bekah Condie said...

Those turned out DARLING! Thank you for letting me hold Jackson. He is just perfect! You have such cute kids!

Matt and Tracy said...

one word.....ADORABLE!!!

Kelli and Chad said...

These pictures are so FANTASTIC!! I love them, your baby is so perfect, you don't see too many newborns that cute. And Kaity is getting so gorgeous. These pictures were definalty worth any trouble it took :)

Maj and Paj said...

Kaity looks so grown up with her new hairdo!! Jsckson needs to cuddle with his grandma for awhile. Looking forward to our visit.

So glad our sweet Kaity is ok...
we love you all

Maj and Paj said...

Jackson- I do know how to spell-just don't know how to type!!

Ashley said...

Those pics are just WAY TOO CUTE!!! I am in love with them!!! Katie just looks like a little Angel and Jackson.... i just want to gobble him up he is so cute!!!

I love how in the pic with you and Jack and Markham and Jack... that he is almost naked!! So precious!! I cant wait to see the pics in real life!!!

What a cute little family!
Love you Guys!!

Lindsey said...

Oh my heck seester, Kaity and Jackson took good pics!! Kaity is such a pretty little lady and Jackson has gotten bigger!! I would say pics were a complete success!! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!