Jul 14, 2009

Tea Time!

My mom, sisters and I had an absolutely wonderful time at a darling little Tea House in downtown Salt Lake - The Beehive Tea Room. It was a celebration before baby Jack arrives. Ashley organized the whole thing, and it was so so fun!! It was like we were in England having our "afternoon tea." They had a very nice list of herbal teas, as well as regular tea, coffee, hot chocolate and Italian sodas. They brought each of us our own tea pot with our selected tea, which we added cream and sugar to...so so yummy. Then we enjoyed gorgeous little hand crafted sandwiches - cucumber, artichoke and tomato - very British and very scrumptious! We also had delightful scones and a sinful dessert, all served on beautiful china. We sat and chatted, using our best British accents and just giggled.


The tea was so so yummy! We all had four cups!

The sandwiches were so so beautiful, we hated to eat them, until we tasted them, and then we had no problem.
We loved to ham it up!





Ashley made Jackson this adorable quilt and I LOVE it!! Thanks so much Aunt Ashley, it will be cherished!


Thanks everyone for treating me to a great time and thanks again to Ash for organizing it!!!

If you want to have a great time with your girlfriends/sisters, we highly recommend having tea!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww Your so Welcome! It was so fun!! That is so funny that our pics are like in the same order. How funny!! I like your description better. It brought me right back to that British room... awwww the cucumber sandwiches... they were so good.

And yes... great minds DO think alike.

That was such a fun day! I can't wait till I am Pregs and then we can go again!! YAY!!

Brooke said...

That looks so fun! Grandma Frodsham would so approve! Makes me wish I had seesters! :(

Lindsey said...

Whoo-hoo, wasn't that so much fun!!! That Ash is a good little thinker!! It was such a unique experience!! I am glad you had a good time!!

Matt and Tracy said...

what fun!! you girls always have so much fun together!