Jun 20, 2009

We are READY!!



Markham really wanted to get this bedding because there is a hockey stick on it! For the love!! I was ready to go with a jungle theme, which he was OK with, until he saw this set, then it was all over. I am surprised we are not naming this baby Evgeni Malkin.

Me and my big helper. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe that pretty soon we will have two kiddos!!



We are ready for Baby Jackson to arrive....so ready. The nursery is done!! The only thing missing now is the baby ;) Many thanks to Markham for all the painting he has been doing. I really love how it turned out. Today I am busy washing all the covers to our baby gear, i.e., baby swing, bouncer, car seat, etc. All the onsies and such have all been washed and carefully put away. It is getting close!!

7 comments:

Bekah Condie said...

Such a cute nursery! I thought you were naming him Nixsen?? But I love Jackson.

Kelli and Chad said...

I love his room! That is funny about the hockey bedding. I am just grateful chad never got ahold of a bedding set with guns.....can you imagine?!! I am so excited for you, having 2 kids is so great, you think you can't ever love another child as much,(at least I worried about that) And then you totally do.

Melissa Hernandez said...

soooo exciting!! it's going to be here real fast! i love the room, so adorable!

Annie said...

Love the nursery! Isn't wonderful to have everything...but the baby! Best of luck over the next month or so. I cannot wait to bet these children out of me!!
PS- love the name - we almost went with Jackson for one of our names :-)

Matt and Tracy said...

ha ha. i gotta show matt this post! too funny! i love the nursery! it's so cute! i can't believe you are almost done!

ps-i can't get onto annie and russ' blog because it's private. boo :( i don't have her email so i can't even ask her for an invite. would you pass this on to her?! thanks!

Brooke said...

Well done! Can't wait to see you guys soon and meet the little guy when he arrives!

Lindsey said...

oh seester it turned out so adorable!!! I love the sports theme, and of course the hockey stick....the brainwashing has already begun I see!! Maybe he will take after his dad that way!! Can't wait to meet little Jackson!!