May 21, 2008

Wedding Bells

On Saturday we went to Kris and Morgan's wedding. Grandma Carroll watched Kaity for us. Thanks again Mom!! It was so fun. The reception was in Redondo Beach at La Venta Inn. It sits on top of the hill overlooking the ocean. It was so beautiful! We had a lot of fun catching up with old friends and eating delicious food! Congrats again to the beautiful couple!What a handsome man I have!! It's hard to go to a wedding and not think about the day you got married. It was fun to reminisce.

3 comments:

val said...

Fun. I'm jealous! Looks like you guys enjoyed sunny So Cal. I'm dying to get to the beach these days. You two look so cute in this photo.
Hey email me at val.bateman@gmail.com and we'll get together and do pictures. And I want to see your place.

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

You two are one HOT SMOKIN Couple!!

Ashley said...

You guys look so good!! But may I say April... I think that you are so beautiful... and I love your hair color!! I just cant tell you enough!