May 6, 2008

My Baby is 18 months old....

Kaitlyn has developed quite a little personality. We have a lot fun together, whether we are taking a walk, playing at mom's group, doing a little shopping at Target or just hanging out. She is quite the chatterbox, like her mom. She holds just about anyting to her ear and pretends she is chatting it up. She is learning new words all the time. She loves the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" and anything to do with Elmo. Sometimes in the night she wakes up and calls, "Daddy" which is cute, and nice for me, since I get to stay in bed :) Way to go Markham! I can't imagine life without her. What an awesome blessing it is to have this little girl call me "Mommy."

6 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Too sweet! I cannot wait until you guys are here. I want to squeeze her so tight!! Love you all!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh how fun! She is too sweet. :)

Lindsey said...

ohh my goodness...both of your eyes look amazing in this pic!! I love it! I miss you and hope you are having a fantastic trip!! See ya soon!

Melissa Hernandez said...

18 months, that means it's about time for her to have a sibling to play with!

The Tressler Adventures said...

What a cutie! She looks like her mom. Hope you guys have great summer.

Lindsey said...

I know you are having fun in cali...but the time has come to return home. Seriously.....get your white little behind home so I can see you!! (I am ASSUMING it is white!) I was just going to capitolize the first three letters in the word assuming..but due to the fact it is 1:06am sunday morning I am going to keep it PG. Love you:)