Apr 9, 2008

Oh Hail!

We have spring fever!! There have been a few absolutely beautiful teaser days, which makes us crave the warm sun even more!! I have started walking in the mornings again with a friend of mine across the street. We just bundle the babies and go for it. You are not likely to see pictures of me that early in the morning. It might disturb you. Anyway, we didn't go today because it was so gray and yucky and now it is hailing. So we are just hanging out inside. Watching a little Elmo. Kaitlyn's favorite celebrity.

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I seriously can't believe how big she is getting. Where did our little babies go? I know this weather is killing me. But I hear rumors of 80 degrees next Monday and Tuesday, keep your fingers crossed!!!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Oh my Hail!! You are so good to do your walking.... I know those days are nice to stay inside, and in the pjs and just watchin TV. Kaity you got the right idea girly!! We can't wait until we see you all! love you guys!

Lindsey said...

i miss my little bean!! she is so cute!! hooray for walking in the morning...do you realize soon we will be living close to eachother!! get excited:)