Apr 13, 2008

Good Times

We had a great time this weekend. We were with my family. The whole bunch. It was so fun! We went to the park on Saturday. Parker was all smiles...


...while Kaitlyn had a full blown melt down. Why you ask? Good question. I couldn't figure it out. Maybe frustration because she can't do everything her older cousin can do.

Dual Birthday!! My brother and I have birthdays 3 days apart. We often celebrate together. I usually don't admit this, but I am 7 years older! Yikes!! But I am guessing you know, from the blow torch I have in front of me, that I have a few years on him. How old am I? I am...... 30. Never speak of it again.

We played our favorite board game "Puerto Rico" about 5 times.

We went out for Pizza- Pier 49, the BEST!!


The boys spent hours and hours on the Wii, while the girls shopped!!

I am so grateful for family, and the closeness we share. We spent all weekend together and it was hard saying goodbye. Love you guys! Thanks for a great time!!

7 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I had to laugh when I saw the pictures of her crying. Because this weekend we ran into the same problem. Every animal at Baby Animals Day made her cry, the bubbles we were blowing that popped in her face made her cry. Maybe this is a small stage they go through? I am hoping so! You look fab by the way, you skinny little thing you!

Matt and Tracy said...

Happy Birthday April!!! I'm glad you had such a fun time :) It's funny because Rian has been having tons of melt downs as well. I think it must be the age...forget the terrible two's, it starts way earlier

Ashley said...

Cute Blog!! We had so much fun!!! I love Puerto Rico... it might be the best game in the galaxy!! Anyway... you have been tagged! Go to my blog for your directions.
Love ya, Ash

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday April you look great. Miss seeing your cute face here at Head Start. I am glad I found your link on Melissa's blog site

Lindsey said...

I love that picture of bean....the face is so sad!! Congrats on turning another year older...I knew you could do it! Hopefully I can see you tomorrow....you better miss me;)

The Tressler Adventures said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It was nice to see you when you popped in the office. Kaitlyn is such a cutie. Even the crying pictures are adorable.

Lindsey said...

Hello seester!! We have successfully gained internet access!!! I am saved from isolation!
Don't get too sick of Puerto Rico, because whenever we see you guys you know we will want to play that addicting game!! Oh and I know why Little bean was crying.....she knew that her aunt lili was leaving the next day, poor thing, comfort her, she was so distressed...