Mar 6, 2008

Lunch with Kate

Today's Menu:
Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
Applesauce
Juice

I hope you are impressed. Lunches are pb&j or melted cheese more often than not. However today we had tortellini....yum. But don't be fooled. I didn't "make" them. I bought them frozen. Don't judge me! I never claimed to be a great chef or anything. Kaitlyn has been practicing a new skill set- using utensils. Her aim is a little off as you may notice. She has a lot of fun trying and I have a lot of fun watching. It is disconcerting however that the maid has not come and cleaned everything up yet.
Yes, those are her pajamas and yes, she is having lunch. Let's be honest, I was probably still in mine too. What do you want from me?! I don't claim to be the Mother of the Year or anything.

.

5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am so glad to see pictures of another toddler who eats lunch in her PJ's, good for you! And honestly, who has time to cook up a fresh lunch everyday! I love canned beef and veggie soup, it saves me from cooking!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

I am cracking up over here at her sweet messy lil face!! April, some days we just stay in our jammies and put new jammies on at night... don't worry this happens all the time over here at the Marrs house! (It makes laundry lighter too!! :) ) I loved this blog and seeing her smile! made my night!! love you all!

Amanda said...

She's hilarious. Soon i'll post similar pictures, but not just yet.

Brooke said...

THat is the cutest sauce face! I love it!

P.S. It is almost 3pm and I am still in my jammies!

moi said...

April, I love your jammies=mom of the year comment! Life with kids usually equals jammies at noon, jsut so you know. You're still up for the award now!