Sep 29, 2007

Step 1 - Cracker.......Step 2 - Bath

Okay, so this teething thing is getting horrific. She must be getting more teeth, right? Good grief she only has 2 and she is coming up on her 1st Birthday! She has been so fussy and whiny. She is chewing on everything!!! It has never been this bad. And we are back to waking up at 3 am again. I forgot how much fun that is. So.....I let her gnaw on crackers quite a bit. She loves them and I love the fact that they are actually edible.

.....But she makes quite a mess. So bath time!!
Don't you think she kinda looks like that little girl on the Grinch, Little Cindy Lou Hoo or something, I'm not sure if that's right, but I bet you know what I am talking about

All clean!!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ohh my goodness...that second picture is amazing...her little eyelashes...I LOVE IT!! and there is nothing like the smell of a clean baby!! welcome back to blogging...lose your book and play with me!

april said...

I know, I know. But really the book was fantastic. I'm starting over. What a geek!! When are you going to call me??!!

Brooke said...

So stinkin cute! She is even getting cuter and cuter every day. Don't worry, the teething thing will pass. Try freezing fruit that she can hold like apple slices. Even crinkle cut carrots are good for that. When all else fails, break out the Otter Pops, they always bring a smile!

Matt and Tracy said...

Oh no, April. I am so sorry..those late nights with baby, no fun :( Hopefully it will pass soon!

Amanda said...

Totally not related, but I don't have your email, so here's this:
http://ericasbloggityblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/obsessedjust-tad.html

Oh, and our blog is http://mattandamanda.wordpress.com

CottleCrew said...

April,

Ironically, Tanelle ran across this blog and emailed it to me. So Cute!! Come say hi some time!!

Alicia:)

kim said...

So cute! She is getting so big! You guys look so happy, that is wonderful. We miss you in the 63rd ward! You were so fun! I am expecting! I am only 18 weeks, so not too far:) Have a great day! Kim Martin