Sep 29, 2007

My Excuse.......

I haven't blogged for almost a month!! I apologize!! I have been spending all my free time in a little town in northern Washington called Forks, in the mind of Bella Swan!! I read "Twilight," which is shown here- the first of a trilogy, in about 2 days. I went to the library to reserve the sequel and was very concerned when I learned there was a horrific waiting list, I was number 647!!! Oh my goodness. Patience is certainly not one of my virtues, as you may be aware, so I caved and ended up buying the next book "New Moon," and the final book "Eclipse." It was fantastic!! I am currently reading them again. It is actually really enjoyable the second time because there are little things that have so much more meaning after you know what is really going on!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You know...they have meetings for addicts

val said...

April Hi! I love your blog. It's so fun to keep updated on you guys. How is life in Salt Lake? Tracey Pine keeps me updated on your guys every once in a while. Looks like things are going well for you.
Twilight is totally the rage here too. It's everywhere. I've only read the first one and am on the waiting list at the library for the next two...

april said...

Good luck with waiting! I tried that...not so much successful!!

Kelli and Chad said...

April
I was excited to find your blog, I love it. Your little girl is so cute and so grown up!! Wasn't she just barely born? I loved the Twilight series I read them all in like a week. I can't wait for the next one. Anyway, love ya can't wait to see more of your posts