Aug 7, 2023

Mrs. Carroll- My teaching era!

 I'm super excited to be the Art teacher at Whitt! After subbing for 2 years and pretty much teaching more than not, I decided to make it official and go for full time! I loved long term subbing Art while Whitnie was on Maternity leave and and since she decided to teach 1st grade, there was an opportunity to teach Art full time so I went for it! Yay! 

At the convocation! A big party to get everyone amped up! 

It was fun! 

Holly, my portable pal. 
She is hilarious and her laugh and energy are so contagious!
She's such a fun person and keeps things light.
First Day! 
I'm having the kids help me decorate! All 800 of them will decorate a leaf to add to the art forest. 
Yay! So excited to see it all leafed out. 

Holly is right next door! Love her.

I'll keep you posted! xoxo-mrs carroll 

No comments: