Jul 28, 2020

Logan

We drove up to Utah for a vacay. It was much needed with all the pandemic stuff happening. We had a scare and almost had to cancel our trip. Addie got sick and was running a fever. Markham and I had coughs and I started to freak out about having Covid. We got tested at the CVS drive through. What a strange experience that was. Suffice it to say. I had to self administer a very long swab up my nasal cavity until I felt like it was touching my brain, and then I had to push it farther.  It was so awful! Thankfully, after waiting almost a week for results, they were negative! 

We spent a couple days in Utah and the rest in Idaho at Grandma and Grandpa's. We spent a day in Logan with Dylan and the kiddos. We had a lot of fun. Logan is just a magical little place. It holds so many happy memories. 
We took the kiddos up to campus and let them run around. They had a blast.
The original BFFs. 
Thank you Dylan for rounding up such a great guy for me to marry. You know how to pick 'em.
cute cousins in one big tree!

2 comments:

Maj said...

Love the “family tree” pic!

Maj said...

Love the “family tree” pic-so cute