Oct 21, 2018

Kaitlyn's 12th Bday

Happy Birthday my love! How on Earth did you get so tall?
My goodness I'm just so proud of my Kaity Pie. What a beautiful, kind, smart and helpful girl she is. Always willing to help with a bright and cheery attitude. I'm very blessed to be her mom.
 We celebrated her big day by seeing the Imagine Dragons at the Toyota Stadium. They are so good live! Wow I hope to see them again sometime. We were all singing along to every song. They also gave a beautiful message about loving yourself the way you are ♥ Seriously great music, awesome lyrics, and a beautiful message. What's not to love!
Kaitlyn and Parker. Original cousin besties ♥
 My girl ♥
Silly boys
Loving the concert!
Texas Roadhouse!
Kaitlyn's birthday request.
 
 Kaitlyn's big gift this year was her own phone! She is very excited. She totally deserves it. 
 I love you KP! Keep being awesome!

No comments: