Dec 18, 2016

Adelyn is 4!

My baby is 4. It is hard to believe.
What a adorable, sweet and smart girl she is.

She wanted a Paw Patrol Cake to celebrate.
When we asked her where she wanted to go for dinner she said,
"Spaghetti at home!"
I was a little surprised but then again she loves being home and she loves spaghetti.


I wish I could freeze time. It goes too fast and it is overwhelming at times.
That's why I take so many pictures; to capture precious moments like this one.
 The way their sweet faces look. Its crazy how quickly they change. I love to look back and notice the small changes that are a difficult to see in real time.

Some things Adelyn loves--

being at home with mom
playing with Jackson and Kaitlyn
going to Grandma and Grandpa's house
going to dance class
playing with cousin Oakley
Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig on Nick Jr
playing games on her ipad
Timmy & Cobbler (her stuffed turtle and kitty)
Anything related to Frozen
the color pink
"sledding" on her tummy like a penguin
spaghetti
go-gurt
strawberries
when Daddy comes home
having her nails polished
wearing make-up
dressing up
feeding and taking care of Roxy


Happy Birthday Addie! ♥
We love you

No comments: