May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

I had a really great Mother's Day.
Markham and the kiddos made me a special treat.
Cream cheese stuffed strawberries from "Our Best Bites"
They were beautiful and totally DELISH!!
How lucky am I that these sweeties call me Mom ♥♥♥
It didn't take long for us to eat them all...like under 5 minutes. YUM!!
Kaitlyn gave me this adorable gift and we had a lot of fun doing it. Our favorite was the orange one: hum a song. wow I struggled and it made us giggle pretty hard
Jackson and I did it too. We laughed and laughed.
♥♥♥
We went to Logan to spend time with my family. My parents were in town from Idaho.
 The kiddos had a blast with cousins...as always.

The little princesses were adorable.
They spent the day running around in princess dresses and waving spatulas wands.
♥ Love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day ♥
Glad we were able to spend it with you. 


No comments: