Nov 19, 2015

"I can't like that..."


Sleeping Beauty looking so peaceful. She sure keeps me busy. She's got some serious iron will, that will no doubt help her in life but difficult for her mom to harness. 

Her newest phrase is "I can't like that." This can be anything I fix her for breakfast, lunch or dinner to clothes she doesn't fancy, etc. She is very particular and when I don't have the will to match hers, she ends up having cheerios for every meal and sports some interesting outfits. 

She is a cutie though and a lot of fun. She loves her "brudder" and follows him around everywhere. She always wants him to hold her hand while she goes down the stairs.  When he gets frustrated with all of it I remind him that is how he was with Kaitlyn. It buys a little more patience. He is very good to her. 

Quick facts:
* She still loves anything Frozen
* Napping in her bed doesn't really happen anymore so if she falls asleep somewhere that is where she stays, case in the point, the couch.
* Loves eating "treats" and asks for them ALL DAY long 
* Sleeps pretty good most nights but when she wakes up and a cuddle doesn't work she ends up between Markham and I. 
* Loves doing things herself
* Has very strong lungs and isn't afraid to use them. yikes
* Said lungs put her in timeout often. I say "no one wants to hear you scream" at least 5x day
says "What's going on?" and "I love you" a lot 
* Totally dang adorable dimples still melts every one's hearts.

No comments: