Nov 18, 2012

8 Years

For our 8 year anniversary Markham took me to this cabin in Heber. It was so beautiful and very nice. Very relaxing and peaceful. We could not believe how quiet and dark it was at night. Crazy!
 We went for a ride in this Rhino. The weather was perfect. My favorite - sunny, but cool. It felt awesome! I love fall so much! Why is it so short?
We slept in, sipped hot coca by the fireplace and enjoyed some down time.  We had lunch at Dairy Keen, a local favorite. Afterwards, we drove down to Provo and went shopping, saw Taken 2 and had dinner at Happy Sumo with Matt and Emma. So yummy and fun. We really have to get away more! It was only for 2 nights, but so refreshing.  Thanks babe, I love you!!

1 comment:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Wait... hold the spoon- did you just say 8?! Holy cabin! WOW! Congrats to you both- you complete each other and I love it! That getaway looked perfect! Cheers to many many more years! Love you guys! Jen