May 23, 2012

One More Time!!



That's right folks, one more time! We are doing this crazy, amazing, exhausting, wonderful thing one more time! We could have sworn our family was complete a year ago. We have a girl and a boy, perfect! But sure enough, we began to feel unsettled about the finality of it and felt like we might be missing someone. So there he or she is! I am due in December. It seems like a lifetime away!

The first tri has been rough. Aghhh. I wish I could turn my sense of smell down! It is so out of control. The smell of everything makes me want to gag.

And I cannot get enough watermelon!! Way better than craving ice cream shakes like I did with Kaity!

Meanwhile that same Kaity is currently singing Taylor Swift's, Romeo and Juliet, word for word.

Wow, time flies.

11 comments:

CottleCrew said...

I KNEW IT!! Congrats . . . what a perfect Christmas present!

frenchmexx said...

YAYYYYYY! Congrats cousin! So happy for you guys! I knew you had one more to go! Love you lots!

frenchmexx said...

Sorry that is from you favorite cousin Brooke, I didn't realize I was signed into Cory's account.

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!

Bekah Condie said...

Awesome you guys! That's amazing and so exciting!

Kelli and Chad said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!So excited for you guys! I for one think 3 is the perfect number! I am so happy for you guys! My mom told me you were pregnant so I have been waiting for you to come out with it so I could congratulate you for reals :) I bet Kaity is so excited! Love you cousin!

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

This makes me Smile so so big! I am so excited and Happy for your sweet family! I can't wait to hold that amazing bug soon... it will be soon April- like oh so fast! Summer, kaity in school..then BAM! BAM! Baby Here!!!!! :) Love you all!!

Brandon and Lesli said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys - I think you katie just needed a little baby to love on:) Hope you feel better soon!

Paj said...

We are thrilled to have another "Carroll" in the family!! We love you all, even????--- Grandma and Papa

Megan said...

Congrats April! :) I hope you continue to feel better and get as much watermelon as your little heart desires! :)

val said...

congrats! how exciting. can't believe our first babies have grown so fast. time does fly. hope your smell calms down. i totally get crazy preggo nose too. ;)