Sep 20, 2011

Kodak Moment

Jackson has graduated to a big boy bed! It surprised me how easy this transistion was. No drama. The little guy just stayed in bed and slept all night. However, there have been a couple of nights where he has rolled out, which is tough. Hearing a little voice yell, "I fell mommy, I fell!" mingled with heavy sobs totally broke my heart.

When I check on him before we go to bed I usually see something like this. He has been crossing his feet like that since the womb! His first ultrasound looks like this.
The other night when I went to check on him, I found him fast asleep in Kaity's room.
He adores Kaitlyn and is totally lost without her. They are pretty cute together. Sometimes there is drama, but seeing them like this makes me smile.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love that picture of the two of them!

Brooke said...

That is soooo precious! Love those little monkeys!

Maj said...

can't wait for your cruise so I can spoil those two darling kids!! I do hope they sleep that good for me....