Feb 23, 2011

Not So Sobby

Apparently my posts have been a little like a "sob story," as Markham referred to them. I don't mean to be that way. It's just winter. So I'll be making an effort to post happy, shiny things. I certainly don't want to be sobby.

We had a fun day with a good friend I miss. She lives just down the road from the condo we used to rent. We had a lot of fun together. We took the kiddos to McDonald's for happy meals. They played while we caught up, good times. 
 
The kiddos playing "Hedbanz," a fun game where you guess the picture on your head by asking yes or no questions. It was cute. Even Roxy enjoyed it. 
Thanks for making the trek Savina! Our turn next time!
 
...and here is Markham with his pup. 
For being born and raised a full-blooded cat person, I think I'm doing remarkably well.

No comments: