Apr 21, 2009

Another Year Gone By

Tax season is OVER!!! Yip-eeeeee ;) I have a husband again! April 15th is a beautiful day because it is the end of busy season and my birthday....if you are wondering how old I am, I am still 27!! Isn't that awesome! I just decided that I was going to stop there. It was a good year. I have no pictures, but we had a really great time. We went out for a super nice dinner and saw "State of Play" We liked it a lot. Thanks again to Dylan and Ashley for watching Kaity for us! WE love you ;)

On a random, but very worthy side note, to all my cute friends who are pregs, or who will be soon, I have found the most comfortable maternity pants ever!!! I have been truly suffering in pants that will not stay up!!! It is MISERY. So my cute husband and I went to the mall in a full blown qwest for a solution. I found the answer to my prayers at Motherhood Maternity. They have pants, capris, jeans, etc. with the "secret fit belly" It is a super lightweight panel that you literally pull up to your bra. Let me say, I usually hate the panel idea, but this is truly magic. If you are suffering with pulling your pants up 24/7 it is worth checking them out!

5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I bought a pair of the capri's, and I thought they might work for me the rest of the summer....since it takes the prego belly awhile to dissapear, I thought it was the perfect solution!! Hope you are feeling good!

Lindsey said...

i'll TOTALLY check them out!! Thanks for the suggestion:)
You have solved one of my many lifes mysterys!!

Now...lets talk lunch/dinner...when????? Let's chat

Annie said...

I love those maternity pants/capris. I am wearing them right now!! You can also just get a belly band, which is the same, thin, elastic materical and you can just wear it over your regular pants. It's a lifesaver!!

anniejoneslarsen said...

Congrats on making it through another tax season! When the hubby was in public accounting, April 15 was almost like Christmas!

Lindsey said...

Hello seester....I miss you my big seester!! Can't wait for the trip!! I am so glad you can spend time with Mard again....I don't know how you do it!! And I am also glad you found some pants that aren't falling off your crack....good advice for me......later!!