Mar 24, 2009

We Love the Treehouse!

Ashley and I took the kids to the Treehouse Museum today. It was so so fun. They ran around and kept super busy. Poor Parker could barely keep up with Kaity. While he was content to do one thing at a time, Kaity was running around trying to do it all at once! There were so MANY things for them to do! We spent 2 hours there, and they didn't want to leave!
In the Music Room.....
Driving.....
Giant storybooks....
Kaity's favorite, the Doll Room....
Pretending in the boat...

Water colors!! They were both so focused, I couldn't even get a picture with eye contact!

Fun tunnels and themed playhouses!

What a dream for kids & moms!! A 2-story slice of heaven where nothing is off limits! Absolutely love it!!

2 comments:

Bekah Condie said...

Hey, congratulations on having a boy! That's so exciting! Our blog is back, but it's private, so send me your email to rebekahcondie@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list. I can't believe how big Kaitlyn is getting, she is so adorable.

Ashley said...

So SO fun!!! Cant wait to do it again!! My favorite part was the painting!! It was everywhere!!

OH... and where is my Queen Pic? HUH?
Jk... im glad its not there lol