Dec 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Thankfulness

We had a great Thanksgiving week. We were able to spend time with both families this year. We spent 3 days in Park City with Markham's family and 3 days in Idaho with mine. It was really great to see everyone. We played a lot of games and A LOT of WII!!! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. Watching people do the hula hoop was absolutely HILARIOUS, especially Dylan ;) He looks so ridulous doing it, but currently holds the record. Thanks to the Carrolls and the Watsons for making it so delicious and fun. We are so thankful for family and all the fun we have together. And THANK YOU to my dear husband for battling the Black Friday crowds with me yet again this year, starting at 3:30AM. Love you!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

When are you heading our way????!!!!

Annie said...

so we bought my parents a Wii Fit for Christmas so I am sure will have a lot of hula-hooping going on over the holidays!!

Kelli and Chad said...

We have the Wii fit too, and the Hula hoop is funny, I am so awesome at that! So, about that picture tag, I cannot participate, my picture is really aweful! You have a great one with Dylan being all cool and stuff.

Kris Gutz said...

Hi Markham and April....and Kaitlyn. I've been trying to get a hold of you guys for a couple weeks now. What's up with your phone Markham? Please give me a call or email me ASAP!

951 667 0503/ krisnotchris@gmail.com