Sep 28, 2008

Trip to St. George

We spent a long weekend in St. George with my parents and Lindsey & Jake. It was so nice to get away. Unfortunately Markham couldn't come, thanks tax season. I just had to break out of the house for a few days. I fear I am getting dangerously close to completely losing my mind. Things should be so much better after October 15th. Then we will be gearing up for the first annual "Carroll Spook-tacular" I am planning an epic Halloween bash for the family, costumes required! I am looking forward to it!
Kaitlyn's favorite pastime as of late: wearing everyone else's shoes

Aunt Lindsey and Kaitlyn sharing a story

Just relaxing with Grandpa

Our cute cousins came up from Vegas for the afternoon. It was so good to see them. A special thanks goes out to Taylor for entertaining the little tykes so well. He was so good at it! I told him Markham and I would have to come to Vegas for a little couple get away and leave Kaitlyn with him because he just enjoyed himself so much ;)
Kaitlyn and Carson having a fantastic time together. It is a crime to keep them so far away from each other!

It was so fun to see you guys!!! We love you and look forward to December!!

9 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Get a ways are a must, I'm glad you had fun with your family!

Ashley said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. I really did not work that much... I should have just gone with you and left Dylan. He would have had Markham anyway... but they would not have had a cook on Sunday. haha Parks misses Kaity! We cant wait to see you guys on Wed!

Lindsey said...

ohh my goodness...that first picture of my three girls, made me cry. I am not talkin about one little tear drop..I am talking about HUGE tears!! I miss you guys!! I can't wait for carroll spooktacular either!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Brooke said...

we had a wonderful time! Too short! Carson misses Kaity like crazy!

Kelli and Chad said...

How fun! You are lookin smokin cousin. I wish we lived closer we could crash your sweet Halloween bash. It would be so fun to get all of our kids together someday soon. Glad you had fun on your get-a-way.

erika said...

We miss you guys!!!!!!! Time to schedule a playdate. How about meeting up at the Gardner Village one day for the witches and inviting all ward mommy friends?

Lindsey said...

Oh Seester I am glad you updated!! Cute pics of the fun weekend!! I am a slacker.....that's okay. We are way excited for the Carroll spooktacular too, it will be a blast!!

Darrington Family said...

Kaitlyn is so dang cute! Sounds like you had fun on your trip! How's the new house??? Moving is terrible, but I bet you love your new home! Do you come home much???

Matt and Tracy said...

what a fun weekend! you look awesome april! i love the hair! kaity is so dang cute too! i can't get enough of her!